The Government previously announced that it was going to reduce concessional contributions to $25,000 p.a. for many people. The exception was to be those who were both over 50 years of age and had less than $500,000 in total superannuation balances.
In the Budget the Government has now decided to defer this by two years. So for the next two years, everyone will be limited to $25,000 p.a
- Overtime Meal Allowance Amounts
- Cents per km deduction rate for motor vehicle expenses
- The 'sharing economy' in the ATO's sights
- Tax time is prime time for scams
- ATO warns about iTunes scammers
- ATO reminder about 30 June SuperStream deadline
- New Simpler BAS on the way
- ATO's continuing focus on trust property developers
- SMSFs and Collectables – last opportunity to comply!
- Contractor payments data matching program