Each year, the ATO identifies industries that they believe are at risk of not meeting their super guarantee obligations for eligible employees.
This year they are looking at these industries:
- car retailers; and
- computer system designers.
Letters will be sent to clients in these industries advising of planned audits from July 2016.
- Overtime Meal Allowance Amounts
- Cents per km deduction rate for motor vehicle expenses
- The 'sharing economy' in the ATO's sights
- Tax time is prime time for scams
- ATO warns about iTunes scammers
- ATO reminder about 30 June SuperStream deadline
- New Simpler BAS on the way
- ATO's continuing focus on trust property developers
- SMSFs and Collectables – last opportunity to comply!
- Contractor payments data matching program