With the SuperStream deadline of 30 June rapidly approaching, ATO Deputy Commissioner James O’Halloran says now is the time for employers who are not yet using SuperStream to cross it off their to-do list.
SuperStream is the new way employers must pay super. It means paying super and sending employee information electronically.
More than 60% of all Australia’s small businesses are now using SuperStream.
“Employers who are using SuperStream have reduced the time they spend on super by an average of around 70%, each cycle,” says Mr O’Halloran.
- Overtime Meal Allowance Amounts
- Cents per km deduction rate for motor vehicle expenses
- The 'sharing economy' in the ATO's sights
- Tax time is prime time for scams
- ATO warns about iTunes scammers
- ATO reminder about 30 June SuperStream deadline
- New Simpler BAS on the way
- ATO's continuing focus on trust property developers
- SMSFs and Collectables – last opportunity to comply!
- Contractor payments data matching program